Hallway Superlatives

Advanced Placement United States History teacher Kevin Bridwell has the best sense of style
Kate Cressey

Best Beard- junior Christian Cleaveland

With facial hair characteristic of the tangled jungle of the North Brazilian Amazon, Cleaveland takes the cake for sure.

Most Comfortable Outfit- junior Alex Pacheco

A Lululemon headband, extra-large long sleeve t-shirt and yoga pants with Rainbow sandals made up Pacheco’s outfit today. She looked quite comfortable in the hallway. I could sleep in that.

Loudest in the Hallway-  junior Gavin Andersen

Andersen hits this superlative on the head, due to his booming voice in the hallway, whether it be joking with friends or getting excited for a baseball game with his teammates.

Most Articulate- senior Conor Shears

From excelling in lacrosse pump-up speeches to brilliant insight in English class, Shears knows how to form sentences better than anyone else in the hallway today.

Preppiest- sophomore Will English

Today he was wearing a Vineyard Vines checkered button-down shirt, along with pastel shorts and Sperrys. Classic.

Fastest Walker- freshman Andrew T.  Johnson

Now you see him, now you don’t. Johnson is known around the school for his road runner-esque quickness around the school.

Best hacky sack circle- 5th period lunch

Ethan Chase, Mark Puglisi, Gaelen “Cre-on” Creedon, Joel Rosa, Jac Barbeau and Pat Gulyas are the core members of this all-star hacky sack circle. They earned this recognition for the number of touches they attain per session, ranging anywhere from twos or threes all the way to fives.

Best backpack- senior CJ Stowell

New to the school this fall, Stowell immediately grabbed the attention of his classmates due to the sole folder he brings along with him to class. His backpack is cool because it’s… invisible.

Best Sense of Style – Mr. Bridwell

Coming into his class, one may observe history teacher Kevin Bridwell as something like a male model. His impeccable outfits, usually a Brooks Brothers polo with slacks, are unparalleled at the school.

Most “out of it”- junior Mark Puglisi

While it may take a few times to get his attention, Puglisi is a kind-hearted spirit, who is definitely deserving of this award due to his placid persona.

Best Car- junior Zack Allen

You can see Allen’s 1997 Toyota Avalon from a mile away, thanks to its sparkling James Madison University license plates.

Best Socks- sophomore Tanner Wall

Based off of the ankle game of this student, it is clear that Wall has wanted this for a long time. From neon Nikes to some amazing Adidas socks, Wall is the winner of this superlative.