Patriots’ Most Meaningful Gifts

Students from all grades were asked to reflect on the most meaningful gift they have received over the holiday season.
Bergen Romness

The gift giving season has begun and with new products hitting the market, students’ wish lists will be filled with more materialistic items. However, the thought behind meaningful gifts will always exceed one that is store bought. Students from all grades were asked to reflect on the most meaningful gift they have received over the holiday season.

“My grandmother gave me a ring with my initials on it that belonged to my great grandmother”- sophomore Brooke Deabler

“My mom gave me a necklace with my name on it”- sophomore Izzy Schandlbauer

“A snowboard from my parents”- sophomore Jorge Dickens

“My dad gave me his old film camera”- freshman Carter Smith

“My dog”- freshman Margaret Rappaport

“The gift of life”- junior Jordan Joseph

”A care package from my aunt last year because I was really sick. My whole family was celebrating at her house and I couldn’t go so she sent me a cute package”- senior Afomia Desta

“A camera from my parents”- senior Nadya Syazsa

“When I was 13 my dad gave me a ring and I’ve had it ever since”- sophomore Elisa Ramirez

“Anything that my kids make me is so special”-  Chemistry Teacher Laurie Vena

“My dog Louis”- sophomore Piper Doyle

“I got a bike”- freshman Will Colby

“My sister Kora painted me a piggy bank for Christmas”- junior Annabelle Bronstein

“My parents got me a book with inspirational quotes for each day of the year”- sophomore Anna Barnes

The quickness of the students responses makes it obvious that their most meaningful gift was a gift that they could never forget.