Patriot Resolutions

People all around the world come up with goals they have for themselves and try to carry them out throughout the year.
Bergen Romness

The new year is a time for new beginnings and changes. People all around the world come up with goals they have for themselves and try to, in theory, carry them out throughout the year. Whether one  keeps up with his or her resolution or not is a whole other story. The patriots have a wide range of resolutions for 2018.

“I dont have one, there’s nothing I would like to change about myself.” – junior Ian Newton

“Be more like Lil Pump.” – senior Rene Barrer

“Go on morning runs.” – sophomore Natalie Srebrow

“To travel somewhere cool.” – sophomore Daisy Simmons

“To not eat food all at once.” – sophomore Melanie Gemelli

“Make questionable choices.” – sophomore Aidan Burnside

“Get better at basketball.” – freshman Connor Carwot

“To break up with my boyfriend.” – sophomore Brook Schaeffler

“Spend more time with my family.” – sophomore Camille Kuwana

“To get caught up on my work, and to get an internship at the church.” – junior Nathan Burson

“Spend less time on my phone.” – freshman Georgia Beatty

“Stay positive, eat well, be a good person, and spend more time reading.” – teacher Thor Young

“Workout more.” – sophomore Joseph Gallagher

“I am going to try to go gluten free.” – sophomore Isabela Schandlbauer

“My new year’s resolution is to be less impulsive, and to focus more on self care.” – teacher Traci Seldon

“To get all A’s.” – junior Anelise Johnson

“To not flake on cheer practice.” – freshman Holly Simmons

“I want to realize the important things in life and drop what isn’t.” – Joseph Wehmeyer

“I don’t believe in New years resolutions, because I think that thinking that the day after another day is gonna be something new is so stupid. It’s a good mindset but it’s just dumb.” – junior Grace Moore

These students may or may not follow through with all these different resolutions; one will have to check back in at the end of 2018 to find out! Hopefully this year will be a year full of positive changes and accomplished goals for the Patriots.